Financial Structure and Economic Welfare: Applied General Equilibrium Development Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doepke, M. & Tertilt, M., 2016.
"Families in Macroeconomics,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle, 2016. "Families in Macroeconomics," CEPR Discussion Papers 11168, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias Doepke & Michèle Tertilt, 2016. "Families in Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 22068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle, 2016. "Families in Macroeconomics," IZA Discussion Papers 9802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Doepke & Michele Tertilt, 2016. "Families in Macroeconomics," Working Papers 2016-010, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Michael Christian Lehman, 2014. "Long-Run Effects Of Conditional Cash Transfers," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 223, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mihaela-Cristina Onica & Jalba Silvia & Nedelcu Andreea - Izabela, 2015. "Comparative Analysis Regarding The Study Of The Financial Balance Of Companies Listed On The Stock Market," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 509-525.
More about this item
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reveco:v:2:y:2010:p:507-546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.