Adoption Versus Adaptation, with Emphasis on Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:154:y:2018:i:c:p:383-393 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:154:y:2018:i:c:p:394-408 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saint Ville, Arlette S. & Hickey, Gordon M. & Phillip, Leroy E., 2017. "How do stakeholder interactions influence national food security policy in the Caribbean? The case of Saint Lucia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 53-64.
- Kaixing Huang, 2015. "The Economic Impacts of Global Warming on Agriculture: the Role of Adaptation," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-20, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:43:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9468-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Kaixing & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun & Findlay, Christopher, 2018.
"The potential benefits of agricultural adaptation to warming in China in the long run,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 139-160, April.
- Jikun Huang & Kaixing Huang & Jinxia Wang, 2016. "The Potential Benefits of Agricultural Adaptation to Warming in China in the Long Run," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Sauer, Johannes & Finger, Robert, 2014. "Climate Risk Management Strategies in Agriculture – The Case of Flood Risk," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 172679, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zuluaga, Victor & Labarta, Ricardo & Läderach, Peter, 2015. "Climate Change Adaptation: The case of the Coffee Sector in Nicaragua," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205875, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:172:y:2019:i:c:p:47-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Caparrós & Richard E. Just & David Zilberman, 2015. "Dynamic Relative Standards versus Emission Taxes in a Putty-Clay Model," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(2), pages 277-308.
- Chen, Zhangliang & Dall'Erba, Sandy, 2018. "Do crop insurance programs preclude their recipients from adapting to new climate conditions?," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274398, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bangalore, Mook & Hochman, Gal & Zilberman, David, 2016. "Policy incentives and adoption of agricultural anaerobic digestion: A survey of Europe and the United States," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 559-571.
- Li, Haoyang & Zhao, Jinhua, 2018. "What Drives (No) Adoption of New Irrigation Technologies: A Structural Dynamic Estimation Approach," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274474, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:83:y:2019:i:c:p:285-288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zilberman, David & Kaplan, Scott, 2014. "What the Adoption Literature can teach us about Social Media and Network Effects on Food Choices," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 173076, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tesfay, M., 2018. "Adoption of diversified farm technology in a semi arid of northern Ethiopia: A Panel Data Analysis," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276008, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arlette S. Saint Ville & Gordon M. Hickey & Uli Locher & Leroy E. Phillip, 2016. "Exploring the role of social capital in influencing knowledge flows and innovation in smallholder farming communities in the Caribbean," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(3), pages 535-549, June.
- Li, Haoyang & Zhao, Jinhua, 2016. "Rebound Effect of Irrigation Technologies? The Role of Water Rights," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235966, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:83:y:2019:i:c:p:289-297 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, Rebecca & Zilberman, David, 2015. "The Diffusion of Process Innovation: The Case of Drip Irrigation in California," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205320, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jinxia Wang & Henning Bjornlund & K. K. Klein & Lijuan Zhang & Wencui Zhang, 2016. "Factors that Influence the Rate and Intensity of Adoption of Improved Irrigation Technologies in Alberta, Canada," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(03), pages 1-32, September.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental economics; resource economics; imitation; learning; diffusion; mitigation; information; risk; trade;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- Q27 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Issues in International Trade
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reseco:v:4:y:2012:p:27-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.