Urban Growth and Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Al Gore Changes His Mind on the Beneficial Role of Climate Change Adaptation
by Matthew Kahn in Environmental and Urban Economics on 2013-02-10 22:30:00
- Al Gore’s Nuanced Support for Climate Change Adaptation Efforts
by Matthew E. Kahn in The Reality-Based Community on 2013-02-10 22:36:53
- Professor Stavins' Climate Change Piece in the NY Times Today
by Matthew Kahn in Environmental and Urban Economics on 2014-09-22 06:02:00
- Calm and Sensible Climate Adaptation Discussion in the NY Times
by Matthew Kahn in Environmental and Urban Economics on 2015-11-04 20:49:00
- Democratic Presidential Candidates Talk about Climate Change Adaptation and Our Cities
by Matthew Kahn in Environmental and Urban Economics on 2016-03-10 21:45:00
- Creatures Adapt to Climate Change by Migrating
by Matthew Kahn in Environmental and Urban Economics on 2016-06-15 20:42:00
- The Economics Research Agenda on Climate Change Adaptation
by Matthew Kahn in Environmental and Urban Economics on 2016-09-17 20:28:00
- Some Comments on Nordhaus (2016)
by Matthew Kahn in Environmental and Urban Economics on 2017-01-31 20:51:00
- Investing in a "Northwest" Real Estate REIT
by Matthew Kahn in Environmental and Urban Economics on 2017-07-30 22:03:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kahn, Matthew E. & Walsh, Randall, 2015. "Cities and the Environment," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Feng, Bo & Partridge, Mark & Rembert, Mark, 2016. "The Perils of Modelling How Migration Responds to Climate Change," MPRA Paper 77059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mu, Jianhong E. & Mihiar, Christopher & Lewis, David J. & Sleeter, Benjamin & Abatzoglou, John T., 2016. "An Empirical Analysis of Climate Uncertainty and Land-use Transitions in the U.S. Pacific and Mountain Regions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236643, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Piet Eichholtz & Nils Kok & John M. Quigley, 2013.
"The Economics of Green Building,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(1), pages 50-63, March.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2010. "The Economics of Green Building," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt3k16p2rj, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Kahn, Matthew E., 2015.
"Climate Change Adaptation: Lessons from Urban Economics,"
Strategic Behavior and the Environment,
now publishers, vol. 5(1), pages 1-30, June.
- Matthew E. Kahn, 2014. "Climate Change Adaptation: Lessons from Urban Economics," NBER Working Papers 20716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Albouy & Walter Graf & Ryan Kellogg & Hendrik Wolff, 2016.
"Climate Amenities, Climate Change, and American Quality of Life,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 205-246.
- David Albouy & Walter Graf & Ryan Kellogg & Hendrik Wolff, 2013. "Climate Amenities, Climate Change, and American Quality of Life," NBER Working Papers 18925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albouy, David & Graf, Walter & Kellogg, Ryan & Wolff, Hendrik, 2013. "Climate Amenities, Climate Change, and American Quality of Life," IZA Discussion Papers 7339, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Devin Bunten & Matthew E. Kahn, 2014. "The Impact of Emerging Climate Risks on Urban Real Estate Price Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 20018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinha, Paramita & Caulkins, Martha L. & Cropper, Maureen L., 2018.
"Household location decisions and the value of climate amenities,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 608-637.
- Paramita Sinha & Maureen L. Cropper & Martha Caulkins, 2015. "Household Location Decisions and the Value of Climate Amenities," NBER Working Papers 21826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinha, Paramita & Cropper, Maureen, 2016. "Household Location Decisions and the Value of Climate Amenities," Discussion Papers dp-16-02, Resources For the Future.
- David Albouy & Walter Graf & Ryan Kellogg & Hendrik Wolff, 2010. "Aversion to Extreme Temperatures, Climate Change, and Quality of Life," Working Papers UWEC-2011-03, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Sinha, Paramita & Cropper, Maureen L., 2013.
"The Value of Climate Amenities: Evidence from US Migration Decisions,"
dp-13-01, Resources For the Future.
- Paramita Sinha & Maureen L. Cropper, 2013. "The Value of Climate Amenities: Evidence from US Migration Decisions," NBER Working Papers 18756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bienert, Sven, . "Climate Change Implications for Real Estate Portfolio Allocation - Business as usual or game shift," BeitrÃ¤ge zur Immobilienwirtschaft, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics, number 17, November.
- Kousky, Carolyn, 2012. "Informing Climate Adaptation: A Review of the Economic Costs of Natural Disasters, Their Determinants, and Risk Reduction Options," Discussion Papers dp-12-28, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal externality; tragedy of the commons; adaptation; incidence; cities; global warming;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reseco:v:1:y:2009:p:333-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.