Corporate Takeovers and Economic Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jinhwan Kim & Rodrigo S. Verdi & Benjamin P. Yost, 2020. "Do Firms Strategically Internalize Disclosure Spillovers? Evidence from Cash‐Financed M&As," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(5), pages 1249-1297, December.
- Nishihara, Michi & Shibata, Takashi, 2019.
"Liquidation, fire sales, and acquirers’ private information,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 108(C).
- Michi Nishihara & Takashi Shibata, 2018. "Liquidation, fire sales, and acquirers' private information," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-25, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "Extant Reviews on Entry-mode/Internationalization, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Diversification: Understanding Theories and Establishing Interdisciplinary Research," MPRA Paper 63744, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Evzen Kocenda & Yoshisada Shida, 2020.
"Distressed Acquisitions Evidence from European Emerging Markets,"
KIER Working Papers
1031, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & 岩﨑, 一郎 & Kočenda, Evžen & Shida, Yoshisada, 2021. "Distressed Acquisitions Evidence from European Emerging Markets," RRC Working Paper Series 90, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Evžen Kocenda & Yoshisada Shida, 2021. "Distressed Acquisitions: Evidence from European Emerging Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 9026, CESifo.
- Pietro Bonetti & Miguel Duro & Gaizka Ormazabal, 2020. "Disclosure Regulation and Corporate Acquisitions," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 55-103, March.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Makaew, Tanakorn & Thorburn, Karin S., 2018. "Are stock-financed takeovers opportunistic?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 443-465.
- Ioannis Anagnostopoulos & Anas Rizeq, 2021. "Conventional and neural network target‐matching methods dynamics: The information technology mergers and acquisitions market in the USA," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 97-118, April.
- Meier, Jean-Marie A. & Servaes, Henri, 2014. "Distressed Acquisitions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10093, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ye Cai & Xuan Tian & Han Xia, 2016. "Location, Proximity, and M&A Transactions," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 688-719, September.
- Dimopoulos, Theodosios & Sacchetto, Stefano, 2017. "Merger activity in industry equilibrium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 200-226.
- Bonetti, Pietro & Duro, Miguel & Ormazabal, Gaizka, 2019. "Disclosure Regulation and Corporate Acquisitions," CEPR Discussion Papers 13458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aktas, Nihat & Xu, Guosong & Yurtoglu, Burcin, 2018. "She is mine: Determinants and value effects of early announcements in takeovers," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 180-202.
- Bernard, Darren & Blackburne, Terrence & Thornock, Jacob, 2020. "Information flows among rivals and corporate investment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(3), pages 760-779.
More about this item
Keywordstakeover; supply chain; innovation; bidding; deal terms; takeover gains;
All these keywords.
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:refeco:v:6:y:2014:p:51-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: http://www.annualreviews.org (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.