Information Transmission in Finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2016.
"Nowcasting using news topics Big Data versus big bank,"
No 6/2016, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2016. "Nowcasting using news topics. Big Data versus big bank," Working Paper 2016/20, Norges Bank.
- Gregory S. Miller & Douglas J. Skinner, 2015. "The Evolving Disclosure Landscape: How Changes in Technology, the Media, and Capital Markets Are Affecting Disclosure," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 221-239, May.
- Zha Giedt, Jenny, 2016. "Economic Consequences of Announcing Strategic Alternatives," MPRA Paper 81356, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2017.
- Ahmad, Khurshid & Han, JingGuang & Hutson, Elaine & Kearney, Colm & Liu, Sha, 2016.
"Media-expressed negative tone and firm-level stock returns,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 152-172.
- Khurshid Ahmad & JingGuang Han & Elaine Hutson & Colm Kearney & Sha Liu, 2016. "Media-expressed negative tone and firm-level stock returns," Open Access publications 10197/8208, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33078973 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vegard Høghaug Larsen & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2017. "Asset returns, news topics, and media effects," Working Papers No 5/2017, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:112-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin M. Blau & Scott E. Hein & Ryan J. Whitby, 2016. "The Financial Impact Of Lender-Of-Last-Resort Borrowing From The Federal Reserve During The Financial Crisis," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 39(2), pages 179-206, June.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:129:y:2018:i:1:p:136-153 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmedia coverage; news tone; attention; investor sentiment; textual analysis;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:refeco:v:6:y:2014:p:365-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.