Equilibrium in the Initial Public Offerings Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:6:p:1133-1141 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:253-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jay R. Ritter & Andrea Signori & Silvio Vismara, 2013. "Economies of scope and IPO activity in Europe," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 1, pages 11-34 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Neupane, Suman & Rhee, S. Ghon & Vithanage, Kulunu & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2017. "Trade-based manipulation: Beyond the prosecuted cases," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 115-130.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pb:p:258-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morricone, Serena & Munari, Federico & Oriani, Raffaele & de Rassenfosse, Gaetan, 2017. "Commercialization Strategy and IPO Underpricing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1133-1141.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:19:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-017-9753-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naaguesh Appadu & Anna Faelten & Mario Levis, 2013. "Acquisitions, SEOs, divestitures and IPO performance," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 17, pages 347-374 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael Cichello & Douglas J. Lamdin, 2016.
"The location of initial public offering headquarters: An empirical examination,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Michael Cichello & Douglas Lamdin, 2016. "The location of initial public offering headquarters: An empirical examination," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Guldiken, Orhun & Tupper, Christina & Nair, Anil & Yu, Huizhi, 2017. "The impact of media coverage on IPO stock performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 24-32.
- Dorsman, André & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios, 2013. "European Sovereign Debt Crisis and the performance of Dutch IPOs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 308-319.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:151-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mauer, David C. & Wang, Song & Wang, Xiao & Zhang, Yilei, 2015. "Global diversification and IPO returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 436-456.
- Jeon, Jin Q. & Lee, Cheolwoo & Nasser, Tareque & Via, M. Tony, 2015. "Multiple lead underwriter IPOs and firm visibility," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 128-149.
- Lorne N. Switzer & Jun Wang, 2017.
"An event based approach for quantifying the effects of securities fraud in the IT industry,"
Information Systems Frontiers,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 457-467, June.
- Lorne N. Switzer & Jun Wang, 0. "An event based approach for quantifying the effects of securities fraud in the IT industry," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-11.
- Jagannathan, Ravi & Jirnyi, Andrei & Sherman, Ann Guenther, 2015. "Share auctions of initial public offerings: Global evidence," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 283-311.
- Klein, Peter G. & Wuebker, Robert & Zoeller, Kathrin, 2016. "Relationship banking and conflicts of interest: Evidence from German initial public offerings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 210-221.
More about this item
Keywordsadverse selection; bookbuilding; IPOs; long-run performance; market timing; underpricing;
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:refeco:v:3:y:2011:p:347-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.