Uma Investigação Econômica da Influência do Mercado de Drogas Ilícitas Sobre a Criminalidade Brasileira
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Allen J., 1995. "The Geographic Foundations of Industrial Performance," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 319-320, December.
- Storper, Michael & Harrison, Bennett, 1991. "Flexibility, hierarchy and regional development: The changing structure of industrial production systems and their forms of governance in the 1990s," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 407-422, October.
- Timothy J. Sturgeon, 2002. "Modular production networks: a new American model of industrial organization," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 451-496, June.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, July.
- Breschi, Stefano & Malerba, Franco, 2001. "The Geography of Innovation and Economic Clustering: Some Introductory Notes," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 817-833, December.
- Wilson Suzigan & Joao Furtado & Renato Garcia & Sergio Sampaio, 2005. "Knowledge, Innovation and Agglomeration - regionalized multiple indicators and evidence from Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa05p362, European Regional Science Association.
- Lazerson, Mark H & Lorenzoni, Gianni, 1999. "The Firms That Feed Industrial Districts: A Return to the Italian," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 235-266, June.
- C. Dolan & J. Humphrey, 2000. "Governance and Trade in Fresh Vegetables: The Impact of UK Supermarkets on the African Horticulture Industry," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 147-176.
- Hubert Schmitz, 2000. "Does Local Co-operation Matter? Evidence from Industrial Clusters in South Asia and Latin America," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 323-336.
- Bell, Martin & Albu, Michael, 1999. "Knowledge Systems and Technological Dynamism in Industrial Clusters in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1715-1734, September.
- Ann Markusen, 1995. "Áreas de atração de investimentos em um espaço econômico cambiante: uma tipologia de distritos industriais," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 5(2), pages 9-44, December.
- Wilson Suzigan & JoÃ£o Furtado & Renato Garcia & Sergio Sampaio, 2004. "Local production systems in Brazil: mapping, typology and policy suggestions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p267, European Regional Science Association.
- Altenburg, Tilman & Meyer-Stamer, JORG, 1999. "How to Promote Clusters: Policy Experiences from Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1693-1713, September.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F & Gambardella, Alfonso & Saxenian, AnnaLee, 2001. "'Old Economy' Inputs for 'New Economy' Outcomes: Cluster Formation in the New Silicon Valleys," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 835-860, December.
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation and Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 630-640, June.
- Audretsch, David B, 1998.
"Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 18-29, Summer.
- Audretsch, David B, 1998. "Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity," CEPR Discussion Papers 1974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Audretsch, David B & Thurik, A Roy, 2001. "What's New about the New Economy?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 267-315, March.
- Allen J. Scott, 2004. "A Perspective of Economic Geography," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(5), pages 479-499, November.
- Humphrey, John & Schmitz, Hubert, 1996. "The Triple C approach to local industrial policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1859-1877, December.
- Feldman, Maryann P, 2001. "The Entrepreneurial Event Revisited: Firm Formation in a Regional Context," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 861-891, December.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1999. "From ascribed to earned trust in exporting clusters," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 139-150, June.
- Wilson Suzigan & Joao Furtado & Renato Garcia & Sergio Sampaio, 2003. "Local production and innovation systems in the state of São Paulo, Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa03p251, European Regional Science Association.
- Lombardi, Mauro, 2003. "The evolution of local production systems: the emergence of the "invisible mind" and the evolutionary pressures towards more visible "minds"," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1443-1462, September.
- Sturgeon, Timothy J., 1997. "Does Manufacturing Still Matter? The Organizational Delinking of Production from Innovation," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt2g22d9d2, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Saxenian, AnnaLee & Hsu, Jinn-Yuh, 2001. "The Silicon Valley-Hsinchu Connection: Technical Communities and Industrial Upgrading," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 893-920, December.
- Schmitz, Hubert & Nadvi, Khalid, 1999. "Clustering and Industrialization: Introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1503-1514, September.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDados em Painel; Criminalidade; Drogas Ilícitas;
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:econom:v:8:y:2007:i:2:p:187-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.