Education and equitable economic development
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fally, Thibault & Paillacar, Rodrigo & Terra, Cristina, 2010.
"Economic geography and wages in Brazil: Evidence from micro-data,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 155-168, January.
- Thibault Fally & Rodrigo Paillacar & Cristina Terra, 2008. "Economic Geography and Wages in Brazil: Evidence from Micro-Data," THEMA Working Papers 2008-23, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Thibault Fally & Rodrigo Paillacar & Cristina Terra, 2010. "Economic geography and wages in Brazil: Evidence from micro-data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00429718, HAL.
- Andréa Zaitune Curi & Naércio Aquino Menezes Filho, 2007. "As Causas Da Estagnação Educacional Recente No Brasil," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 127, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- José Márcio Camargo & Francisco de Hollanda Guimarães Ferreira, 2001. "O Benefício Social Único: uma proposta de reforma da política social no Brasil," Textos para discussão 443, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:66:n:2:a:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Marques, Isabel M. & Filho, Osvaldo C. da Silva, 2012. "A dynamic model of education level choice: Application to brazilian states," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 66(2), June.
- Fabiana de Felício & Reynaldo Fernandes, 2005. "O Efeito Da Qualidade Da Escola Sobre O Desempenho Escolar: Uma Avaliação Do Ensino Fundamental No Estado De São Paulo," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 157, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Economic Development; Economic Growth;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:econom:v:1:y:2000:i:1:p:111-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.