Sinalização de Política Monetária e Movimentos na Estrutura a Termo da Taxa de Juros no Brasil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nunes, Clemens V. de Azevedo & Gomes, Cleomar & Brito, Márcio Holland de, 2009. "Sinalização de política monetária e movimentos na estrutura a termo da taxa de juros no Brasil," Textos para discussão 187, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Hordahl & Oreste Tristani & David Vestin, 2003. "A joint econometric model of macroeconomic and term structure," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- McCracken, Michael W., 2007. "Asymptotics for out of sample tests of Granger causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 719-752, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Eric Girardin & Enestor Dos Santos, 2015. "Follow what I do and also what I say: monetary policy impact on Brazilâ€™s financial markets," Working Papers 1512, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsPolítica Monetária; Metas de Inflação; Estrutura a Termo da Taxa de Juros; Sinalização;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:econom:v:12:y:2011:i:1:71_90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.