Public Policy and Social Good: Theory, Practice and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lakshman, Narayan, 2011. "Patrons of the Poor: Caste Politics and Policymaking in India," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198069980, November.
- F. A. v. Hayek, 1936. "The Mythology of Capital," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(2), pages 199-228.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- de Soto Jesus Huerta, 1998. "The Ongoing Methodenstreit of The Austrian School," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-40, March.
- Scott Scheall, 2015. "A Hayekian Explanation of Hayek's 'Epistemic Turn'," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 4(2), pages 1-32, September.
- Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 1999.
"Nature et mesure du capital dans la théorie du capital productif de Böhm-Bawerk,"
Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(1), pages 37-61.
- Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 1999. "Nature et mesure du capital dans la théorie du capital productif de Böhm-Bawerk," Post-Print halshs-00462647, HAL.
- Malte Faber & Ralph Winkler, 2006. "Heterogeneity and Time," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 803-825, July.
- Vipin P. Veetil, 2016. "Out-of-Equilibrium Dynamics with Heterogeneous Capital Goods," New Mathematics and Natural Computation (NMNC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(02), pages 157-173, July.
- Cameron Harwick, 2022. "Unmixing the metaphors of Austrian capital theory," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 163-176, June.
- Henrik Egbert & Teodor Sedlarski & Aleksandar B. Todorov, 2021. "Foundations of contemporary economics: Frank H. Knight on uncertainty, capital theory, and the beginnings of the Chicago school," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 74-90.
- Volkert, Jürgen & Strotmann, Harald & Moczadlo, Regina, 2014. "Sustainable Human Development: Corporate challenges and potentials. The case of Bayer CropScience's cotton seed production in rural Karnataka (India)," UFZ Discussion Papers 5/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Denis O’Brien, 2014. "Hayek in the history of economic thought," Chapters, in: Roger W. Garrison & Norman Barry (ed.), Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics, chapter 2, pages 11-46, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordssocial good; liberalism; economic policy; virtue ethics; capability approach;
All these keywords.
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ann:journl:v:20:y:2017:i:4:p:19-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/welodpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joanna Dzionek-Kozlowska (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/welodpl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.