Organizational Service Orientation (OSO) Level Of The Firms Worked In The Service SectorAnd Sectoral Comparision
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calof, Jonathan L. & Beamish, Paul W., 1995. "Adapting to foreign markets: Explaining internationalization," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-131, June.
- Donald J Lecraw, 1993. "Outward Direct Investment by Indonesian Firms: Motivation and Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(3), pages 589-600, September.
- Dominguez, Luis V. & Brenes, Esteban R., 1997. "The internationalization of Latin American enterprises and market liberalization in the Americas: A vital linkage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 3-16, January.
- Daniel Sullivan, 1994. "Measuring the Degree of Internationalization of a Firm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(2), pages 325-342, June.
More about this item
KeywordsServices Marketing; Service Orientation; Customer Satisfaction.;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:and:journl:v:5:y:2005:i:2:p:113-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Social Sciences Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iianatr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.