Empirical Evidences of Romanian Auditors’ Behavior Regarding Creative Accounting Practices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Madalina DUMITRU & Daniela Artemisa CALU & Catalina GORGAN & Adriana CALU, 2011. "A Historical Approach of Change in Management Accounting Topics Published in Romania," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 10(3), pages 375-396, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herbei (Mot) Ioana & Cernusca Lucian, 2015. "Perceptions Regarding Treatments And Creative Accounting Policies," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 173-187, April.
- repec:prg:jnlcfu:v:2017:y:2017:i:4:id:505:p:57-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diana-Andreea, TRAISTARU, 2016. "The Necessity For A Fundamental Relationship Between Accounting Education And Profession On The Basis Of Accounting Standards Application," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 31(1), pages 97-102.
More about this item
Keywordscreative accounting; auditors; behavior; manipulation; Romanian companies;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ami:journl:v:11:y:2012:i:2:p:213-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.