The illusion of comparable European IFRS financial statements. Beliefs of auditors, analysts and other users
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreea Paula Dumitru, 2014. "Perceptions Of Professional Accountants On The Costs And Benefits Of Implementing Ias/Ifrs In Romania," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 2(2), pages 66-75, November.
- Droj Laurentiu, 2012. "Financial Performance Analysis Based On The Financial Statements For The Companies Located In The Bihor - Hajdu Bihar Euroregion," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 464-470, December.
- Philip Brown, 2011. "International Financial Reporting Standards: what are the benefits?," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 269-285, August.
- MIRON Vasile Cristian Ioachim & BURJA Vasile & FOCSAN Eleonora Ionela, 2015. "Content Of Financial Statements And Their Informative Valences For Stakeholders," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 255-261, July.
More about this item
KeywordsComparability; European IFRS financial statements; survey;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ami:journl:v:10:y:2011:i:2:p:106-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.