Neoclassical versus Kaldorian Explanations of Southern Europe’s Productivity Slowdown
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Agri-food Competitive Performance in EU Countries: A Fifteen-Year Retrospective," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(2).
- Svetlana Ignjatijević & Ivan Milojević & Gorica Cvijanović & Mersida Jandrić, 2015. "Balance of Comparative Advantages in the Processed Food Sector of the Danube Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-18, May.
- Štefan Bojnec & Imre Fertő, 2015. "Agri-Food Export Competitiveness in European Union Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 476-492, May.
- Jan Fagerberg & Gunnar Sollie, 1987. "The method of constant market shares analysis reconsidered," Working Papers Archives 1987001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Darja Majkovic & Stefan Bojnec & Jernej Turk, 2007. "Development of New Members' EU Trade: Evidence from the Slovenian Agri-Food Sector," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 209-223.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2006. "Constant market shares analysis: uses, limitations and prospects," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(4), December.
- Milana, Carlo, 1988. "Constant-market-shares analysis and index number theory," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 453-478.
- S. N. Kapur, 1991. "The Structure and Competitiveness of India's Exports," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 221-237, July.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2009. "Agro-food trade competitiveness of Central European and Balkan countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 417-425, October.
- Soklis, George, 2009. "The Conversion of the Supply and Use Tables to Symmetric Input-Output Tables: A Critical Review," MPRA Paper 46873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richardson, J David, 1971. "Some Sensitivity Tests for a 'Constant-Market-Shares' Analysis of Export Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 300-304, August.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1980. "Trade Policy as an Input to Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 288-292, May.
- Bojnec, Stefan & FertÅ‘, Imre, 2014. "Agri-food exports from European Union Member States using constant market share analysis," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 116(2), August.
- Fredoun Z. Ahmadi-Esfahani, 2006. "Constant market shares analysis: uses, limitations and prospects ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(4), pages 510-526, December.
- Richardson, J. David, 1971. "Constant-market-shares analysis of export growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 227-239, May.
- Zombor Berezvai, 2015. "The pricing strategies of Hungarian food retail chains during the last recession," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 65(3), pages 393-411, September.
- Rusali. Mirela Adriana, 2013. "Evaluation Of The Romanian Agricultural Products Specialization In The Intra-Sectoral Foreign Trade," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 77-83.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordsfirm behaviour; productivity; post-Keynesian model; economic integration; foreign exchange;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aka:aoecon:v:67:y:2017:i:supplement1:p:113-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vajda, Lőrinc). General contact details of provider: http://www.akkrt.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.