Use Of The European Union Financial Resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paulo R. Mota & Abel L. Costa Fernandes & Ana-Cristina Nicolescu, 2015. "The recent sovereign debt crisis in the Euro zone: A matter of fundamentals?," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 65(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Ioan Talpos & Alexandru Avram & Roxana HeteÈ™, 2013. "The Impact Of Fiscal Policy On Gross Domestic Product In The European Union. A Panel Var Model Aproach," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(15), pages 1-25.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; fiscal policy; smart; sustainable; favorable economic growth; EU budget expenditures; EU budget revenues; European Commission; budget balance.;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H69 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:rteyej:v:1:y:2015:i:25:p:77-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ionascu Costel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.