Considerations On The Practical Application Of International Auditing Standards Regarding The Environment Of Control
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ursino Giovanni, 2015.
"Supply Chain Control: A Theory of Vertical Integration,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 1831-1866, October.
- Ursino, Giovanni, 2009. "Supply Chain Control: A Theory of Vertical Integration," MPRA Paper 18357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Ursino, 2015. "Supply Chain Control: a Theory of Vertical Integration," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def027, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Giovanni Ursino, 2009. "Supply Chain Control: A Theory of Vertical Integration," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0053, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Wang, Li Ming & Liu, Li Wen & Wang, Yong Jie, 2007. "Capacity decisions and supply price games under flexibility of backward integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1-2), pages 85-96, October.
- Vladimir Dvoracek, 2009. "Vertical Integration and Sunk Capital in Transition Economies," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 19-32.
- Didier Laussel, 2008. "Buying Back Subcontractors: The Strategic Limits of Backward Integration," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 895-911, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serban Claudiu Valentin & Nastasie Mihaela – Andreea, 2015. "Annual Financial Statements Of Economic Entity - Adjusted For The Effects Of Inflation?," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 146-150, June.
- Serban Claudiu Valentin, 2015. "Influence Of Revenues And Expenditures On The Performance Of The Economic Entity Inflationary Conditions," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 114-118, August.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment of control; international audit standards; financial auditor; internal control;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:aucsse:v:3:y:2011:i:39:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anca Bandoi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.