The Financial Crisis - Global Governance Failure?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sherwin Rosen, 1997.
"Austrian and Neoclassical Economics: Any Gains from Trade?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 139-152, Fall.
- Rosen Sherwin, 1997. "Austrian and Neoclassical Economics: Any Gains From Trade?," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 133, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal governance; financial crisis; international security;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2009:i:3:afrasinel. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.