Insights Into Central And Eastern European Countries Competitiveness: On The Exposure Of Capital Markets To Exchange Rate Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Karuppuswamy & G. Sundararaj & D. Elangovan, 2007. "Application of computerised maintenance management system coupled with risk management techniques for performance improvement of manufacturing systems," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 7-21.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Restructuring Financial Regulation in the European Monetary Union," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 19(1), pages 57-82, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirela NICHITA, 2015. "Regression Model For Risk Reporting In Financial Statements Of Accounting Services Entities," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 8, pages 101-107, June.
- Mirela Elena Nichita & Marcel VULPOI, 2016. "Relationship between risk and transparency in the financial statements of professional services entities," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 14(137), pages 540-540, April.
- Christos Nikas & Student Anastasia Blouchoutzi, 2014. "Emigrants’ Remittances and the “Dutch Disease” in Small Transition Economies: the Case Of Albania and Moldova," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(1), pages 45-65, March.
- Alexandra HOROBET & Livia ILIE, 2009. "On The Exchange Rate Risk Contribution To The Performance Of International Investments: The Case Of Romania," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 57-83, May.
- repec:ovi:oviste:v:xvii:y:2017:i:1:p:413-418 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsexposure; exchange rate risk; nominal exchange rate; real exchange rate;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2008:i:2:horobeta. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.