Competing in the 21st Century
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Askari, Hossein & Iqbal, Zamir & Krichene, Noureddine & Mirakhor, Abbas, 2013. "Understanding Islam: Development, Economics and Finance," MPRA Paper 56016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muntean, Mihaela I. & Târnăveanu, Diana, 2009. "Some Considerations About Collaborative Systems Supporting Knowledge Management in Organizations," MPRA Paper 43084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Donald R. Haurin & Jessica L. Haurin & Martin Hoesli & Jian Sun, 2009.
"House Price Changes and Idiosyncratic Risk: The Impact of Property Characteristics,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 259-278, June.
- Steven C. BOURASSA & Donald R. HAURIN & Jessica L. HAURIN & Martin HOESLI & Jian SUN, 2005. "House Price Changes and Idiosyncratic Risk: The Impact of Property Characteristics," FAME Research Paper Series rp160, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Steven Bourassa & Donald Haurin & Jessica Haurin & Martin Hoesli & Jian Sun, 2007. "House Price Changes and Idiosyncratic Risk: The Impact of Property Characteristics," Working Papers 07-03, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Eagle, David M. & Christensen, Lars, 2012. "Two Equations on the Pareto-Efficient Sharing of Real GDP Risk," MPRA Paper 41051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zoltan Gal, 2013. "New Bangalores - The role of Central and Eastern Europe in business and IT services offshoring," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 2(3), pages 77-100, September.
- Scott, Susan V. & Paris, Carolyn, 2010. "The place of contract in organizational awareness: deconstructing process, market and connectedness," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 26700, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4965 is not listed on IDEAS
- Denis Cogneau & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps & Gilles Spielvogel, 2010.
"Development at the border: a study of national integration in post-colonial West Africa,"
DT/2010/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Denis Cogneau & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps & Gilles Spielvogel, 2010. "Development at the border : a study of national integration in post-colonial West Africa," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-00966312, HAL.
- Guzel Faizova & Natalya Kozhevnikova & Guzel Kashipova & Guzel Zinurova & Elena Egorova, 2015. "Factors of Functioning and Development of Tourist Clusters at Regional Level," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 91-102.
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 2012. "Islamic Finance, Risk Sharing and Macroeconomic Policies," MPRA Paper 56338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:psewpa:halshs-00966312 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersaw:130271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.