Adjustments Of Midwest Grain Farm Businesses In Response To Increases In Petroleum Energy Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kliebenstein, James B. & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 1977. "Adjustments of Midwest Grain Farm Businesses in Response to Increases in Petroleum Energy Prices," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 143-148, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schneeberger, Kenneth C. & Breimyer, Harold F., 1974. "Agriculture In An Energy-Hungry World," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(01), July.
- Philip F. Warnken, 1976. "Impact of Rising Energy Costs on Traditional and Energy Intensive Crop Production: the Case of Nicaragua," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 24(2), pages 15-22, July.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Marable, Ulysses, 1976.
"The Impact of Energy Prices on Optimum Machinery Size and the Structure of Agriculture: A Georgia Example,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 205-211, July.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Marable, Ulysses, Jr., 1976. "The Impact Of Energy Prices On Optimum Machinery Size And The Structure Of Agriculture: A Georgia Example," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Randall, Stephen M., 2015. "Elasticities of demand for energy inputs in crop production: impact of rotation," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205298, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kliebenstein, James B. & McCamley, Francis P., 1983. "Energy-Related Input Demand By Crop Producers," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.