Effects Of Alternative Farm Programs And Levels Of Price Variability On Texas Cotton Farms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lemieux, Catharine M. & Richardson, James W. & Nixon, Clair J., 1982. "Federal Crop Insurance Vs. Ascs Disaster Assistance For Texas High Plains Cotton Producers: An Application Of Whole-Farm Simulation," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- Smith, Edward G. & Richardson, James W. & Knutson, Ronald D., 1985. "Impact Of Alternative Farm Programs On Different Size Cotton Farms In The Texas Southern High Plains: A Simulation Approach," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(1), October.
- Wackernagel, Rick, 1998. "Potential Economic Impacts Of The Northeast Interstate Dairy Compact On Vermont Dairy Farms," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(1), April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.