Factors Influencing Consumption Behavior of Choco-Carabao Milk in Visayas State University (VSU), Baybay City, Leyte, Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Weible, 2013. "Gender-Driven Food Choice: Explaining School Milk Consumption of Boys and Girls," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 403-423, December.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Tabunda, Ana Maria L. & Angeles-Agdeppa, Imelda, 2016. "Results of an Impact Evaluation Study on DepED's School-Based Feeding Program," Discussion Papers DP 2016-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Benito-Ostolaza, Juan Miguel & Echavarri, Rebeca & Garcia-Prado, Ariadna & Oses-Eraso, Nuria, 2021. "Using visual stimuli to promote healthy snack choices among children," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 270(C).
- Christoph-Schulz, Inken & Weible, Daniela & Salamon, Petra, 2016. "Preferences for School Milk - How Juveniles Differ," 2016 International European Forum (151st EAAE Seminar), February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244518, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- World Bank, 2018. "Philippines Economic Update, April 2018," World Bank Publications - Reports 29725, The World Bank Group.
- Christoph-Schulz, Inken & Weible, Daniela & Salamon, Petra, 2018. "Youths’ Preferences for Milk Products at School: How Product Attributes and Perceived Body Image Affect Choices," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 9(2), March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:pjemad:309442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuplph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuplph.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.