Selected Papers: Abstracts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola Lacetera & Bradley J. Larsen & Devin G. Pope & Justin R. Sydnor, 2016.
"Bid Takers or Market Makers? The Effect of Auctioneers on Auction Outcome,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 195-229, November.
- Nicola Lacetera & Bradley J. Larsen & Devin G. Pope & Justin R. Sydnor, 2013. "Bid Takers or Market Makers? The Effect of Auctioneers on Auction Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 19731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- LÃ¼tkepohl,Helmut & KrÃ¤tzig,Markus (ed.), 2004. "Applied Time Series Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521547871, January.
- Jehlickova, Bohumira & Morris, Richard, 2007. "Effectiveness of policy instruments for supporting the use of waste wood as a renewable energy resource in the Czech Republic," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 577-585, January.
- Stefanie Sperlich & Sonja Arnhold-Kerri & Siegfried Geyer, 2011. "What accounts for depressive symptoms among mothers? The impact of socioeconomic status, family structure and psychosocial stress," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 56(4), pages 385-396, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.