Selected Posters: Abstracts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCarl, Bruce A. & Bessler, David A., 1989.
"Estimating An Upper Bound On The Pratt Risk A Version Coefficient When The Utility Function Is Unknown,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(01), April.
- Bruce A. McCarl & David A. Bessler, 1989. "Estimating An Upper Bound On The Pratt Risk A Version Coefficient When The Utility Function Is Unknown," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(1), pages 56-63, April.
- Jeffrey Apland & Robert N. Barnes & Fred Justus, 1984. "The Farm Lease: An Analysis of Owner-Tenant and Landlord Preferences under Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(3), pages 376-384.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Grisley, W., 1994. "Farmer-to-farmer transfer of new crop varieties: an empirical analysis on small farms in Uganda," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 43-49, September.
- Apland, Jeffrey & Kaiser, Harry M., 1984. "Discrete Stochastic Sequential Programming: A Primer," Staff Papers 13545, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Robert W. Dubman & Lewell F. Gunter & Bill R. Miller, 1989. "Revenue and Cost Uncertainty, Generalized Mean-Variance and the Linear Complementarity Problem: Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(3), pages 806-809.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, S. G. & Skytte, K., 2002. "Interactions between the power and green certificate markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 425-435, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.