Evaluating the Causes of Rising Food Prices in Low and Middle Income Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Akhter U. & Hill, Ruth Vargas & Smith, Lisa C. & Frankenberger, Tim, 2007. "Characteristics and causes of severe poverty and hunger:," 2020 vision briefs BB02 Special Edition, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilson, Norbert L.W., 2012. "Discussion: Causes of Agricultural and Food Price Inflation and Volatility," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(03), August.
More about this item
Keywordsfood prices; low and middle-income countries; seeming unrelated regressionvector autoregressive model; International Development; F1; C3; Q17;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:130288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.