Enhancing Business Opportunities In The Food Wholesale Sector: A Case Study Of New Jersey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Devra L. Golbe & Lawrence J. White, 1988. "A Time-Series Analysis of Mergers and Acquisitions in the U.S. Economy," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Takeovers: Causes and Consequences, pages 265-310 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Gort, 1969. "An Economic Disturbance Theory of Mergers," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(4), pages 624-642.
- Dennis C. Mueller, 1969. "A Theory of Conglomerate Mergers," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(4), pages 643-659.
- Connor, John M. & Geithman, Frederick E., 1988.
"Mergers in the Food Industries: Trends, Motives and Policies,"
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 3(2).
- John M. Connor & Frederick E. Geithman, 1988. "Mergers in the food industries: Trends, motives, and policies," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(4), pages 331-346.
- Padberg, Daniel I. & Sporleder, Thomas L. & Davis, Ernest E., 1989. "Mergers And The Food Industry Structure," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 20(1), February.
- Martin K. Perry, 1978. "Price Discrimination and Forward Integration," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 209-217, Spring.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27846. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.