Are All Direct Market Consumers Created Equal?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kathleen Segerson, 1999. "Mandatory versus voluntary approaches to food safety," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 53-70.
- Caswell, Julie A., 1998. "Valuing the benefits and costs of improved food safety and nutrition," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(4), December.
- Nakamura, Masao & Takahashi, Takuya & Vertinsky, Ilan, 2001. "Why Japanese Firms Choose to Certify: A Study of Managerial Responses to Environmental Issues," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 23-52, July.
- Starbird, S. Andrew, 2000. "Designing Food Safety Regulations: The Effect Of Inspection Policy And Penalties For Noncompliance On Food Processor Behavior," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- repec:oup:revage:v:28:y:2006:i:4:p:494-514. is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Huanan & Hobbs, Jill E. & Kerr, William A., 2008. "Food Safety Incidents, Collateral Damage and Trade Policy Responses: China-Canada Agri-Food Trade," Working Papers 43463, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Curtis, Kynda R. & Yeager, Irvin & Black, Brent & Drost, Daniel & Ward, Ruby, 2014. "Market and Pricing Potential for Extended Season Fresh Produce Sales: An Intermountain West Example," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 45(2), July.
- Curtis, Kynda & Ward, Ruby & Allen, Karin & Slocum, Susan, 2013. "Impacts of Community Supported Agriculture Program Participation on Consumer Food Purchases and Dietary Choice," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 44(1), March.
- Curtis, Kynda R. & Allen, Karin & Ward, Ruby A., 2015. "Food Consumption, Attitude, and Behavioral Change Among CSA Members: A Northern Utah Case Study," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(2), July.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Farm Management; Public Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:139276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.