Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eastwood, David B., 1996. "Using Customer Surveys To Promote Farmers' Markets: A Case Study," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(3), October.
- Wolf, Marianne McGarry & Spittler, Arianne & Ahern, James, 2005. "A Profile of Farmers' Market Consumers and the Perceived Advantages of Produce Sold at Farmers' Markets," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(01), March.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Zurbriggen, Marta & Italia, John & Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Nitzsche, Peter & VanVranken, Richard, 1998. "Farmers Markets: Consumer Trends, Preferences, and Characteristics," P Series 36722, Rutgers University, Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics.
- Gandee, Jesse E. & Brown, Cheryl & D'Souza, Gerard E., 2003. "The Role Of Spatial And Demographic Characteristics In Direct Farm Marketing: An Econometric Approach," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21912, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wolf, Marianne McGarry & Berrenson, Eric, 2003. "A Comparison Of Purchasing Behaviors And Consumer Profiles At San Luis Obispo'S Thursday Night Farmers' Market: A Case Study," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(01), March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:139061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.