Estimating the Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on Export Volumes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fang, WenShwo & Lai, YiHao & Miller, Stephen M., 2009.
"Does exchange rate risk affect exports asymmetrically? Asian evidence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 215-239, March.
- WenShwo Fang & YiHao Lai & Stephen M. Miller, 2005. "Does Exchange Rate Risk Affect Exports Asymmetrically? Asian Evidence," Working papers 2005-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, Jozsef, 2011.
"On Trade Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility and Institutional Quality: The Case of Central European Countries,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114351, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, Jozsef, 2012. "On Trade Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility and Institutional Quality: The Case of Central European Countries," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122510, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tunç, Cengiz & Solakoglu, M. Nihat, 2016. "Does exchange rate volatility matter for international sales? Evidence from US firm level data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 152-156.
- Serena Masino, 2015. "Macroeconomic Volatility, Institutional Instability and the Incentive to Innovate," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 116-131, February.
- Akram Hasanov & Ahmad Baharumshah, 2014. "Exchange-Rate Risk and Exports," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(1), pages 80-101.
- Mwinlaaru, Peter Yeltulme & Ofori, Isaac Kwesi, 2017. "Real exchange rate and economic growth in Ghana," MPRA Paper 82405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Auboin, Marc & Ruta, Michele, 2013.
"The relationship between exchange rates and international trade: a literature review,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 577-605, July.
- Marc Auboin & Michele Ruta, 2012. "The Relationship between Exchange Rates and International Trade: A Literature Review," CESifo Working Paper Series 3868, CESifo Group Munich.
- Muteba Mwamba, John & Dube, Sandile, 2014. "The impact of exchange rate volatility on international trade between South Africa, China and USA: The case of the manufacturing sector," MPRA Paper 64389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sidheswar Panda & Ranjan Kumar Mohanty, 2015. "Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on Exports: Evidence from India," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 305-312.
- Masino, Serena, 2012. "Macroeconomic instability and the incentive to innovate," MPRA Paper 38830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hall, Stephen & Hondroyiannis, George & Swamy, P.A.V.B. & Tavlas, George & Ulan, Michael, 2010. "Exchange-rate volatility and export performance: Do emerging market economies resemble industrial countries or other developing countries?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1514-1521, November.
- Dengjun Zhang, 2015. "The trade effect of price risk: a system-wide approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1149-1167, May.
- Kafle, Kashi R. & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2012. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Bilateral Agricultural Trade Flows: The Case of the United States and OECD Countries," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119736, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kandilov, Ivan T. & Leblebicioglu, AslI, 2011. "The impact of exchange rate volatility on plant-level investment: Evidence from Colombia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 220-230, March.
- Masino, Serena, 2012. "Macroeconomic instability and the incentive to innovate," MPRA Paper 38766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2016. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Sectoral Performance of the South African Economy," MPRA Paper 70343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mekbib Gebretsadik Haile & Geoff Pugh, 2013. "Does exchange rate volatility discourage international trade? A meta-regression analysis," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 321-350, April.
- Megdam Khalil Ibrahim Khalil & Li Xiumin, 2014. "Identifying the Impact of RMB and SDG Exchange Rate Variability on the Trade Value between China and Sudan (1986-2012)," Journal of Empirical Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 141-158.
- Auboin, Marc & Ruta, Michel, 2011. "The relationship between exchange rates and International Trade: A review of economic literature," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-17, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural trade; exchange rate; expectations; GARCH; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:8643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.