Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julie A. Caswell & Eliza M. Mojduszka, 1996.
"Using Informational Labeling to Influence the Market for Quality in Food Products,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, pages 1248-1253.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Mojduszka, Eliza M., 1996. "Using Informational Labeling To Influence The Market For Quality In Food Products," Working Papers 25989, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Spencer Henson & James Northen, 2000. "Consumer Assessment of the Safety of Beef at the Point of Purchase: A Pan-European Study," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 90-105.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Neal H. HOOKER & Julie A. CASWELL, "undated".
"Regulatory Targets And Regimes For Food Safety: A Comparison Of North American And European Approaches,"
Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project
9511, University of Massachusetts.
- Hooker, Neal H. & Caswell, Julie A., 1995. "Regulatory Targets And Regimes For Food Safety: A Comparison Of North American And European Approaches," Proceedings: The Economics of Reducing Health Risk from Food, June 6-7, 1995, Washington, D.C. 25964, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Spencer Henson, 1996. "Consumer Willingness To Pay For Reductions In The Risk Of Food Poisoning In The Uk," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 403-420.
- John M. Antle, 1999. "The New Economics of Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 993-1010.
- Henson, Spencer & Traill, Bruce, 1993. "The demand for food safety : Market imperfections and the role of government," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 152-162, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.