Zusatznutzen Berg? Argumente fÃ¼r den Konsum von Bergprodukten
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Allen N. & Humphrey, David B., 1997.
"Efficiency of financial institutions: International survey and directions for future research,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 175-212, April.
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of financial institutions: international survey and directions for future research," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of Financial Institutions: International Survey and Directions for Future Research," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-05, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Luptacik, Mikulas & Sutter, Matthias, 2006.
"Measuring productivity of research in economics: A cross-country study using DEA,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 314-332, December.
- Martin G. Kocher & Mikulas Luptacik & Matthias Sutter, 2001. "Measuring Productivity of Research in Economics. A Cross-Country Study Using DEA," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp077, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Luptácik, Mikulás & Sutter, Matthias, 2001. "Measuring productivity of research in economics. A cross-country study using DEA," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1632, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Luptácik, Mikulás & Sutter, Matthias, 2006. "Measuring productivity of research in economics: A cross-country study using DEA," Munich Reprints in Economics 18192, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Balmann, Alfons & Czasch, Britta, 2001. "Zur Effizienz landwirtschaftlicher Unternehmen in Brandenburg â€“ Eine Data Envelopment Analysis," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(3).
- Guan Zhengfei & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2003. "Input Disposability and Efficiency in Dutch Arable Farming," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 467-478.
- Rolf Fare & Shawna Grosskopf & William Weber, 2004. "The effect of risk-based capital requirements on profit efficiency in banking," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(15), pages 1731-1743.
- Dyson, R. G. & Allen, R. & Camanho, A. S. & Podinovski, V. V. & Sarrico, C. S. & Shale, E. A., 2001. "Pitfalls and protocols in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 245-259, July.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Werner Kleinhanß & Carmen Murillo & Carlos San Juan & Stefan Sperlich, 2007.
"Efficiency, subsidies, and environmental adaptation of animal farming under CAP,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 49-65, January.
- Carlos San Juan Mesonada & Stefan Sperlich & Carmen Murillo & Werner Kleinhans, 2005. "Efficiency, subsidies and environmental adaptation of animal farming under CAP," Others 0512015, EconWPA.
- Alfons Lansink & Elvira Silva, 2004. "Non-Parametric Production Analysis of Pesticides Use in the Netherlands," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 49-65, January.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Peter Bogetoft & Kristoffer Boye & Henrik Neergaard-Petersen & Kurt Nielsen, 2007. "Reallocating sugar beet contracts: can sugar production survive in Denmark?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 1-20, March.
More about this item
KeywordsLebensmittel aus dem Berggebiet; Rechtfertigungen/Argumentationen; Zusatznutzen; Convention Theory; KÃ¤se; Mineralwasser; mountain food products; justification; added benefit; Convention Theory; cheese; mineral water; Consumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:134176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.