Homeland Security and the Rules of International Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Hoekman & Kym Anderson, 2000.
"Developing-Country Agriculture and the New Trade Agenda,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(1), pages 171-180.
- Anderson, Kym & Hoekman, Bernard, 1999. "Developing Country Agriculture and the New Trade Agenda," CEPR Discussion Papers 2096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Anderson, Kym, 1999. "Developing country agriculture and the new trade agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2125, The World Bank.
- Devadoss, Stephen, 2002. "Domestic Support And Wto Negotiations From Developing Countries' Perspectives," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36667, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Daniel C. Esty & Diana Orejas, 2000. "NAFTA and the Environment: Seven Years Later," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa61, October.
- Dixit, Praveen M. & Josling, Timothy E. & Blandford, David, 2001. "The Current Wto Agricultural Negotiations: Options For Progress; Synthesis," Commissioned Papers 14623, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Lohr, Luanne, 2001. "The Importance Of The Conservation Security Act To Us Competitiveness In Global Organic Markets," Faculty Series 16706, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Colyer, Dale, 2002. "Environmental Impacts Of Agricultural Trade Under Nafta," Conference Papers 19104, West Virginia University, Department of Agricultural Resource Economics.
- Repetto, Robert, 2000. "Avoiding trade and environment conflicts," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 483-529, October.
- Haixiao Huang, Walter C. Labys, 2002. "Environment and trade: a review of issues and methods," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 100-160.
- Metcalfe, Mark R., 2002. "Environmental Regulation And Implications For Competitiveness In International Pork Trade," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Xinpeng Xu, 2000. "International Trade and Environmental Regulation: Time Series Evidence and Cross Section Test," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(3), pages 233-257, November.
- Huff, Karen, 2000. "Developing Country Concerns And Multilateral Trade Negotiations," CATRN Papers 12892, Canadian Agri-Food Trade Research Network.
- Krissoff, Barry & Ballenger, Nicole & Dunmore, John C. & Gray, Denice, 1996. "Exploring Linkages Among Agriculture, Trade, and the Environment: Issues for the Next Century," Agricultural Economics Reports 33961, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Peterson, Jeffrey M. & Boisvert, Richard N. & de Gorter, Harry, 1999. "Multifunctionality and Optimal Environmental Policies for Agriculture in an Open Economy," Working Papers 127701, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish, 2000. "On thinking clearly about the linkage between trade and the environment," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 483-529, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hobbs, Jill E. & Kerr, William A., 2007. "Agrifood Supply Chains in the NAFTA Market," 2007 NAAMIC Workshop IV: Contemporary Drivers of Integration 163899, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Nakuja, T. & Kerr, William A., 2013. "Protectionism or Legitimate Regulations: What can Trade Partners Expect from the New US Food Safety Regime?," Commissioned Papers 165920, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Nakuja, Tekuni & Akhand, M. & Hobbs, Jill E. & Kerr, William A., 2011.
"The New Food Safety Regime in the US: How Will it Affect Canadian Competitiveness,"
116847, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Nakuja, Tekuni & Akhand, M. & Hobbs, Jill E. & Kerr, William A., 2011. "The New Food Safety Regime in the US: How Will it Affect Canadian Competitiveness," Trade Policy Briefs 116852, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Wieck, Christine & Rudloff, Bettina, 2007.
"The Bioterrorism Act of the USA and international food trade: evaluating WTO conformity and effects on bilateral imports,"
Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development,
Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 56(3).
- Wieck, Christine & Rudloff, Bettina & Wahl, Thomas I., 2005. "The Bioterrorism Act of the USA and international food trade: Evaluating WTO conformity and effects on bilateral imports," 2005 Annual Meeting, July 6-8, 2005, San Francisco, California 36292, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsagents; capture; cost; essential security interests; homeland security; national security; protectionism; terrorism; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ecjilt:23852. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esteyca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.