Estrategias sobre innovacion en las empresas multinacionales agroalimentarias
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ball, V Eldon, et al, 1997. "Aggregation Methods for Intercountry Comparisons of Prices and Real Values in Agriculture: A Review and Synthesis," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(2), pages 183-206.
- James A. Chalfant & Bin Zhang, 1997. "Variations on Invariance or Some Unpleasant Nonparametric Arithmetic," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1164-1176.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf, 1995. "A Comparison Of Three Nonparametric Measures Of Productivity Growth In European And United States Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 309-326.
- V.E. Ball & A. Barkaoui & J.C. Bureau & J.P. Butault, 1997. "Aggregation methods for intercountry comparisons of prices and real values in agriculture : a review and synthesis," Post-Print hal-01072590, HAL.
- Natalia Aldaz & JoaquIn MillAN, 2003. "Regional productivity of Spanish agriculture in a panel DEA framework," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 87-90.
- Ziv Bar-Shira & Israel Finkelshtain, 1999. "Simple Nonparametric Tests of Technological Change: Theory and Application to U.S. Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 850-864.
More about this item
KeywordsAgrifood multinational; patents; innovation; food industry; Agribusiness; F23; L66;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:earnsa:28793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.