Cover And Contents Pages
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 23 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.narea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
- Anubhab Pattanayak & K. S. Kavi Kumar, 2014.
"Weather Sensitivity Of Rice Yield: Evidence From India,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(04), pages 1-24.
- Anubhab Pattanayak & K. S. Kavi Kumar, 2013. "Weather Sensitivity of Rice Yield: Evidence from India," Working Papers 2013-081, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:02:y:2011:i:03:n:s2010007811000280 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:02:y:2011:i:01:n:s2010007811000218 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:03:y:2012:i:02:n:s2010007812500054 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:04:y:2013:i:03:n:s2010007813500085 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arun S. Malik & Stephen C. Smith, 2012. "Adaptation To Climate Change In Low-Income Countries: Lessons From Current Research And Needs From Future Research," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 1-22.
- Stephen C. Smith & Arun S. Malik, 2012. "Adaptation to Climate Change in Low-Income Countries: Lessons from Current Research and Needs from Future Research," Working Papers 2012-8, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Kenta Tanaka & Shunsuke Managi & Katsunobu Kondo & Kiyotaka Masuda & Yasutaka Yamamoto, 2011. "Potential Climate Effect On Japanese Rice Productivity," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(03), pages 237-255.
- Tanaka, Kenta & Managi, Shunsuke & Kondo, Katsunobu & Masuda, Kiyotaka & Yamamoto, Yasutaka, 2012. "Potential climate effects on Japanese rice productivity," MPRA Paper 35823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:12:y:2008:i:01:n:s1363919608001923 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:10:y:2007:i:04:n:s0219525907001288 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed