Management Games And The Teaching Of Farm Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Takayama, T., 1967. "International Trade And Mathematical Programming," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 11(01), June.
- Charles H. Kriebel, 1967. "Coefficient Estimation in Quadratic Programming Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(8), pages 473-486, April.
- T. Takayama, 1967. "International Trade And Mathematical Programming," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 11(1), pages 36-48, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MuÃŸhoff, Oliver & Hirschauer, Norbert & Hengel, Philipp, 2011. "Sind Unternehmensplanspiele ein geeignetes Instrument zur Analyse begrenzter RationalitÃ¤t und tatsÃ¤chlichen Entscheidungsverhaltens?," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 60(3).
- MacAulay, T. G., 1972. "Simulation as an Aid to Decision Making," Working Papers 244697, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Menz, Kenneth M. & Longworth, John W., 1976. "Allocative Ability, Information Processing And Farm Management," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(04), December.
- Longsworth, John & Menz, Kenneth M., 1977. "Training For Farm Management Decisionmaking," Occasional Paper Series No. 1 190969, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.