Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burness, H Stuart & Quirk, James P, 1979. "Appropriative Water Rights and the Efficient Allocation of Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 25-37, March.
- Hadar, Josef & Russell, William R, 1969. "Rules for Ordering Uncertain Prospects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 25-34, March.
- Hadar, Josef & Russell, William R., 1971. "Stochastic dominance and diversification," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 288-305, September.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 1976. "Stochastic Dominance and the Maximization of Expected Utility," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 301-315.
- G. Hanoch & H. Levy, 1969. "The Efficiency Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 335-346.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2012.
"Immigration and the Distribution of Incomes,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6921, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2012. "Immigration and the Distribution of Incomes," NBER Working Papers 18515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence Kahn, 2013. "Immigration and the Distribution of Incomes," CESifo Working Paper Series 4561, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:56:y:2011:i:01:n:s0217590811004171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stewart Jones & R. G. Walker, 2007. "Explanators of Local Government Distress," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 43(3), pages 396-418.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:10:y:2006:i:03:n:s136391960600151x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.