Leveraging regional growth dynamics in African agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haggblade, Steven & Staaz, John & Boughton, Duncan & Diallo, Boubacar & Meyer, Ferdinand & Minde, Issac Joseph & Traub, Lulama Ndibongo & Tschirley, David, 2015. "Regional Dimensions of South Africa's CAADP Process: Lessons from West Africa," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), March.
- Xinshen Diao & Derek Headey & Michael Johnson, 2008. "Toward a green revolution in Africa: what would it achieve, and what would it require?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 539-550, November.
- Steven Haggblade, 2013.
"Unscrambling Africa: Regional Requirements for Achieving Food Security,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(2), pages 149-176, March.
- Haggblade, Steven, 2010. "Unscrambling Africa: Regional Requirements for Achieving Food Security," Food Security International Development Working Papers 97030, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Haggblade, Steven, 2011. "Unscrambling Africa: Regional Requirements for Achieving Food Security," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 107458, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Liangzhi You & Michael Johnson, 2010.
"Exploring strategic priorities for regional agricultural R&D investments in East and Central Africa,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 177-190, March.
- You, Liangzhi & Johnson, Michael, 2008. "Exploring strategic priorities for regional agricultural R&D investments in East and Central Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 776, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsSub-Saharan Africa; Regional cooperation; Spillovers; Agricultural development; International Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afjare:57021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaaeaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.