Water pricing options for the Middle DrÃ¢a River Basin in Morocco
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bekchanov, Maksud & Bhaduri, Anik & Ringler, Claudia, 2013. "How market-based water allocation can improve water use efficiency in the Aral Sea basin?," Discussion Papers 155504, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- repec:ags:ueraer:140040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Westcott, Paul C. & Hull, David B. & Green, Robert C., 1985. "Relationships between Quarterly Corn Prices and Stocks," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
- Anonymous, 2006. "Despite Katrina, Overall Food Prices Stable," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, September.
- repec:ags:ueraer:140214 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:ueraer:140216 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:ueraer:140226 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:ueraer:140041 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:ubzefd:148054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clough, Malcolm, 1951. "Changes in Corn Acreage and Production After the Early Indications," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- repec:ags:ueraer:140222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marshall, Elizabeth P. & Weinberg, Marca, 2012. "Baselines in Environmental Markets: Tradeoffs Between Cost and Additionality," Economic Brief 138922, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsRiver basin model; Water pricing; Water management; Conjunctive water use; Morocco; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afjare:56961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaaeaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.