Inadequacies of Institutional Agricultural Credit System in Punjab State
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. B. Williams, 1951. "Price Expectations and Reactions to Uncertainty by Farmers in Illinois," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 20-39.
- Nowshirvani, V F, 1971. "Land Allocation under Uncertainty in Subsistence Agriculture," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 445-455, November.
- Birthal, Pratap Singh & Joshi, P.K. & Roy, Devesh & Thorat, Amit, 2007. "Diversification in Indian agriculture towards high-value crops: The role of smallholders," IFPRI discussion papers 727, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Chisasa, 2016. "Determinants of the demand for credit by smallholder farmers: survey results from South Africa," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 26-46.
- Chisasa, Joseph, 0. "Agriculture – A Corporate Finance Perspective," Journal of Agribusiness and Rural Development, University of Life Sciences, Poznan, Poland, issue 1.
- Jainuddin, S.M. & Hiremath, G.M. & Patil, S.S., 2015. "Efficiency of Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Scheme in Karnataka: A Comparative Study of Commercial and Co-operative Banks," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 28(2).
- Chisasa, Joseph, 0. "Sources Of Growth In South African Sources Of Growth In South African Agriculture – A Corporate Finance Perspective," Journal of Agribusiness and Rural Development, University of Life Sciences, Poznan, Poland, issue 4.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:57467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.