Abstracts of M.Sc. Theses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mruthyunjaya & Kumar, Sant & Rajashekharappa, M.T. & Pandey, L.M. & Ramanarao, S.V. & Narayan, Prem, 2005. "Efficiency in Indian Edible Oilseed Sector: Analysis and Implications," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 18(2).
- Anupama, J. & Singh, R.P. & Kumar, Ranjit, 2005. "Technical Efficiency in Maize Production in Madhya Pradesh: Estimation and Implications," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 18(2).
- Pouchepparadjou, A. & Kumaravelu, P. & Achoth, Lalith, 2005. "An Econometric Analysis of Green Technology Adoption in Irrigated Rice in Pondicherry Union Territory," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(4).
- Shaheen, F.A. & Shiyani, R.L., 2005. "Water Use Efficiency and Externality in the Groundwater Exploited and Energy Subsidised Regime," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(3).
- Mandal, Subhasis & Datta, K.K. & Dayal, Bhu & Minhas, P.S. & Chauhan, C.P.S., 2005. "Resource Use Efficiency in Saline Irrigated Environment," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(3).
- Prajneshu & Chandran, K.P., 2005. "Computation of Compound Growth Rates in Agriculture: Revisited," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 18(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan Soraperra, 2009. "Revealed Preferences, Choices, and Psychological Indexes," Working Papers 643, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jana Skálová & Tomáš PODŠKUBKA, 2009. "Accounting Interpretation of Cross-border Mergers in the Czech Republic Based on Czech Accounting Standards," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(3), pages 19-39.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:47687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.