The Political Economy of Poverty, Equity and Growth: A Comparative Study. By Deepak Lal and H. Myint. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1996. Pp. xviii + 458. �45. ISBN 0 19 828863 8 Liberation Ecologies: Environment, Development, Social Movements. Edited by Richard Peet and Michael Watts. London and New York: Routledge, 1996. Pp.xii + 273. �45 and �14.99. ISBN 0 415 13361 0 and 13362 9 The Indonesian Economy since 1966: Southeast Asia's Emerging Giant. By Hal Hill. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1996. Pp.xv + 328. �50 and �17.95. ISBN 0 521 49512 1 and 40862 7. Accounting for Economic Development and Social Change. By Steven J. Keuning. Amsterdam: IOS Press, 1996. Pp.x + 233. �39. ISBN 90 5199 282 3 Social and Demographic Accounting. Edited by Geoffrey J.D. Hewings and Moss Madden. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1995. Pp.ix + 242. �30. ISBN 0 521 46572 9. Constraints on the Success of Structural Adjustment Programmes in Africa. Edited by Charles Harvey. London: Macmillan, 1996. Pp.xii + 248. �14.99. ISBN 0 333 642931 Regionalism and the Global Economy: The Case of Latin America and the Caribbean. Edited by Jan Joost Teunisson. The Hague: Forum on Debt and Development (FONDAD), 1995. Pp.163. US$20. ISBN 90 74208 06 1 Halting Degradation of Natural Resources: Is There a Role for Rural Communities? By Jean-Marie Baland and Jean-Philippe Platteau. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1996. Pp.xvi + 423. �45. ISBN 0 19 828921 9 China's Transitional Economy. Edited by Andrew G. Walder. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1996. Pp.xiii +220. �12.99. ISBN 0 19 829097 7 The Chinese Economy under Deng Xiaoping. Edited by Robert F. Ash and Y.Y. Kueh. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1996. Pp.viii + 288. �13.99. ISBN 0 19 8288 22 0 Population and Human Resources Development in the Sudan. Edited by O.S. Ertur and WJ. House. Ames, IA: Iowa State University Press, 1996. Pp.xiii + 329. $54.95. ISBN 0 8138 0699 2 What Makes Women Sick: Gender and the Political Economy of Health. By Lesley Doyal.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
Volume (Year): 42 (1998)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200|
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guesnerie Roger, 1976.
"On the direction of tax reform,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Schmieding, Holger, 1991. "Lending stability to Europe's emerging market economies: On the importance of the EC and the ECU for East-Central Europe," Kiel Working Papers 481, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Matthew W. Peter & Mark Horridge & G.A.Meagher & Fazana Naqvi & B.R.Parmenter, 1996. "The Theoretical Structure of MONASH-MRF," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-85, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- David Backus & John Driffill, 1984.
"Inflation and Reputation,"
560, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Bound, John & Burkhauser, Richard V., 1999. "Economic analysis of transfer programs targeted on people with disabilities," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 51, pages 3417-3528 Elsevier.
- Smith, Vernon L. & Williams, Arlington W., 1982. "The effects of rent asymmetries in experimental auction markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 99-116, March.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B.R., 1996. "Computable general equilibrium modelling for policy analysis and forecasting," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-85 Elsevier.
- Dreze, Jacques H., 1985. "Second-best analysis with markets in disequilibrium : Public sector pricing in a Keynesian regime," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 263-301.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & Olivia S. Mitchell, .
"New Developments in the Economic Analysis of Retirement,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
98-8, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lumsdaine, Robin L. & Mitchell, Olivia S., 1999. "New developments in the economic analysis of retirement," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 49, pages 3261-3307 Elsevier.
- Wibaut, Serge, 1987. "A model of tax reform for Belgium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 53-77, February.
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- F. Thomas Juster & Richard Suzman, 1995. " An Overview of the Health and Retirement Study," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30, pages s7-s56.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1983.
"Rules, Discretion and Reputation in a Model of Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
1079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J. & Gordon, David B., 1983. "Rules, discretion and reputation in a model of monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 101-121.
- Joseph F. Quinn & Richard V. Burkhauser & Daniel A. Myers, 1990. "Passing the Torch: The Influence of Economic Incentives on Work and Retirement," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number pt, November.
- Ahmad, Ehtisham & Stern, Nicholas, 1984. "The theory of reform and indian indirect taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 259-298, December.
- Friedman, Daniel & Ostroy, Joseph, 1995. "Competitivity in Auction Markets: An Experimental and Theoretical Investigation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(428), pages 22-53, January.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1, December.
- Campbell,Donald E., 1987. "Resource Allocation Mechanisms," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521319904, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.