Richard W. Baker, M. Hadi Soesastro, J. Kristiadi and Douglas E. Ramage (eds) (1999), Indonesia: The Challenge of Change, Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore; KITLV Press, Leiden, pp. xvii + 305. Cloth: S$76.00; US$49.00; Paper: S$49.90; US$32.90. Edward Aspinall, Herb Feith and Gerry van Klinken (eds) (1999), The Last Days of President Soeharto, Monash Asia Institute, Monash University, Melbourne, pp. x + 171. A$24.95. Geoff Forrester and R.J. May (eds) (1998), The Fall of Soeharto, Crawford House Publishing, Bathurst NSW, pp. x + 261. A$30.00. Stefan Eklo f (1999), Indonesian Politics in Crisis: The Long Fall of Suharto, 1996-98, Studies in Contemporary Asia Series, no. 1, Nordic Institute of Asian Studies (NIAS), Copenhagen, pp. xii + 272. Cloth: �30.00; US$45.00; A$75.00; Paper: �12.99; US$19.95; A$33.00. Jim Schiller (1996), Developing Jepara in New Order Indonesia, Monash Asia Institute, Centre of Southeast Asian Studies, Monash University, Melbourne, pp. xii + 312. A$29.95. Richard Mathews (1999), A Business Survival Guide to Eastern Indonesia, North Australia Research Unit, The Australian National University, Darwin, pp. 189.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
Volume (Year): 42 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B.R., 1996. "Computable general equilibrium modelling for policy analysis and forecasting," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-85 Elsevier.
- Joseph F. Quinn & Richard V. Burkhauser & Daniel A. Myers, 1990. "Passing the Torch: The Influence of Economic Incentives on Work and Retirement," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number pt, December.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & Olivia S. Mitchell, .
"New Developments in the Economic Analysis of Retirement,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
98-8, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lumsdaine, Robin L. & Mitchell, Olivia S., 1999. "New developments in the economic analysis of retirement," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 49, pages 3261-3307 Elsevier.
- Matthew W. Peter & Mark Horridge & G.A.Meagher & Fazana Naqvi & B.R.Parmenter, 1996. "The Theoretical Structure of MONASH-MRF," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-85, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Smith, Vernon L. & Williams, Arlington W., 1982. "The effects of rent asymmetries in experimental auction markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 99-116, March.
- Friedman, Daniel & Ostroy, Joseph, 1995. "Competitivity in Auction Markets: An Experimental and Theoretical Investigation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(428), pages 22-53, January.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1.
- Bound, John & Burkhauser, Richard V., 1999. "Economic analysis of transfer programs targeted on people with disabilities," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 51, pages 3417-3528 Elsevier.
- Schmieding, Holger, 1991. "Lending stability to Europe's emerging market economies: On the importance of the EC and the ECU for East-Central Europe," Kiel Working Papers 481, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.