Who Changes? Institutionalizing Participation in Development. Edited by James Blackburn with Jeremy Holland. London: Intermediate Technology Publications, 1998. Pp.xvi + 199. ï¿½5.25. ISBN 1853394203 Whose Voice? Participatory Research and Policy Change. Edited by Jeremy Holland with James Blackburn. London: Intermediate Technology Publications, 1998. Pp.xviii + 254. ï¿½5.75. ISBN 185339419X Civil Society in Yemen: The Political Economy of Activism in Modern Arabia. By Sheila Carapico. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1998. Pp.xiv + 256. ï¿½35. ISBN 0 521 59098 1 Structural Adjustment Reconsidered: Economic Policy and Poverty in Africa. By David Sahn, Paul Dorosh and Stephen Younger. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1998. Pp. vix+304. ISBN 0521 584515 The Spirit of Regeneration: Andean Culture Confronting Western Notions of Development. Edited by Frederique Apffel-Marglin with PRATEC. London and New York; Zed Books, 1997. ISBN 1 85649 547 7 and 548 5 Development Strategy and Management of the Market Economy: Volume I. By Edmond Malinvaud and others. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1997. Pp.xiii + 302. ï¿½25. ISBN 0 19 8292120 Development Strategy and Management of the Market Economy: Volume II. Edited by Istvan P. Szekely and Richard Sabot. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1997. Pp.x + 356. ï¿½35 and ï¿½25. ISBN 0 19 8292120 and 8292503 Poverty: A Persistent Global Reality. Edited by John Dixon and David Macarow. London: Routledge (Series Social Policy/Development), 1998. Pp.xvi + 287. ISBN 0 415 14681 X and 14682 8 Civil Service Reform and Structural Adjustment. By S.K. Das. Delhi: Oxford University Press, 1998. Pp.xv + 267. Rs550. ISBN 0 19 564305 4 Malaysia's Political Economy: Politics, Patronage and Profits. By Edmund Terence Gomez and Jomo K.S. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1997. Pp.xix + 207. ï¿½40 and ï¿½14.95. ISBN 0 521 59996 2 and 59007 8 Economic and Social Progress in Asia: Why Pakistan Did Not Become a Tiger. By Omar Noman. Karachi: Oxford Unive
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
Volume (Year): 42 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthew W. Peter & Mark Horridge & G.A.Meagher & Fazana Naqvi & B.R.Parmenter, 1996. "The Theoretical Structure of MONASH-MRF," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-85, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Friedman, Daniel & Ostroy, Joseph, 1995. "Competitivity in Auction Markets: An Experimental and Theoretical Investigation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(428), pages 22-53, January.
- Joseph F. Quinn & Richard V. Burkhauser & Daniel A. Myers, 1990. "Passing the Torch: The Influence of Economic Incentives on Work and Retirement," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number pt, March.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & Olivia S. Mitchell, .
"New Developments in the Economic Analysis of Retirement,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
98-8, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lumsdaine, Robin L. & Mitchell, Olivia S., 1999. "New developments in the economic analysis of retirement," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 49, pages 3261-3307 Elsevier.
- Bound, John & Burkhauser, Richard V., 1999. "Economic analysis of transfer programs targeted on people with disabilities," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 51, pages 3417-3528 Elsevier.
- Smith, Vernon L. & Williams, Arlington W., 1982. "The effects of rent asymmetries in experimental auction markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 99-116, March.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1, December.
- Schmieding, Holger, 1991. "Lending stability to Europe's emerging market economies: On the importance of the EC and the ECU for East-Central Europe," Kiel Working Papers 481, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B.R., 1996. "Computable general equilibrium modelling for policy analysis and forecasting," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-85 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.