Crunch Time for Water Quality Trading
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan & Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Toman, Michael & Bloyd, Cary, 2003. "Ancillary benefits of reduced air pollution in the US from moderate greenhouse gas mitigation policies in the electricity sector," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 650-673, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cloé Garnache & Scott M. Swinton & Joseph A. Herriges & Frank Lupi & R. Jan Stevenson, 2016.
"Solving the Phosphorus Pollution Puzzle: Synthesis and Directions for Future Research,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1334-1359.
- Garnache, Cloe & Swinton, Scott M. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Lupi, Frank & Stevenson, R. Jan, 2015. "Solving the Phosphorus Pollution Puzzle: Synthesis and Directions for Future Research," 2016 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212841, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Catherine L. Kling, 2011.
"Economic Incentives to Improve Water Quality in Agricultural Landscapes: Some New Variations on Old Ideas,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(2), pages 297-309.
- Kling, Catherine L., 2010. "Economic Incentives to Improve Water Quality in Agricultural Landscapes: Some New Variations on Old Ideas," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32039, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kling, Catherine L., 2011. "Economic Incentives to Improve Water Quality in Agricultural Landscapes: Some New Variations on Old Ideas," ISU General Staff Papers 201101010800001560, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zhao, Tianli & Poe, Gregory L. & Boisvert, Richard N., 2015. "Management Areas and Fixed Costs in the Economics of Water Quality Trading," Working Papers 250017, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- repec:raf:wpaper:b14963 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greenhalgh, Suzie, 2008. "Bundled Ecosystem Markets – Are They The Future?," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6166, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Arthur J. Caplan & Yuya Sasaki, 2009. "Sharing the Surplus Generated from Noncooperative Cost Sharing: The Case of Nonpoint Associations and Water Quality Trading," Working Papers 2009-09, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Anonymous, 2008. "The 30-Year Challenge: Agriculture's Strategic Role in Feeding and Fueling a Growing World," Issue Reports 45719, Farm Foundation.
- McDonald, Hugh J. & Kennedy, Marianna & Ngawhika, Simon & Kerr, Suzi, 2010. "Trading efficiency in water quality markets," 2010 Conference, August 26-27, 2010, Nelson, New Zealand 96949, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Connor, Jeffery D. & Ward, John & Clifton, Craig & Proctor, Wendy & Hatton MacDonald, Darla, 2008. "Designing, testing and implementing a trial dryland salinity credit trade scheme," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 574-588, November.
- Gottshall, Bryan & Paudel, Krishna P., 2013. "Assessing the Efficiency of Alternative Best Management Practices to Reduce Nonpoint Source Pollution in the Broiler Production Region of Louisiana," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150463, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Caplan, Arthur J. & Sasaki, Yuya, 2014. "Benchmarking an optimal pattern of pollution trading: The case of Cub River, Utah," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 502-510.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Savage, Jeffrey & Aillery, Marcel P., 2014. "An Economic Assessment of Policy Options To Reduce Agricultural Pollutants in the Chesapeake Bay," Economic Research Report 171880, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Shortle, James, 2013. "Economics and Environmental Markets: Lessons from Water-Quality Trading," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(1), April.
- O'Hara, Jeffrey K. & Walsh, Michael J. & Marchetti, Paul K., 2012. "Establishing a Clearinghouse to Reduce Impediments to Water Quality Trading," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2).
- Arthur J. Caplan & Yuya Sasaki, 2009. "Matching Traders in a Pollution Market: The Case of Cub River, Utah," Working Papers 2009-08, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Zhao, Tianli & Sado, Yukako & Boisvert, Richard N. & Poe, Gregory L., 2009. "“Open Markets” v. “Structured Bilateral Trades”: Results of Economic Modeling of Point-to-Point Source Water Quality Trading in the Non-Tidal Passaic River Basin," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49509, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Arthur Caplan, 2008. "Incremental and Average Control Costs in a Model of Water Quality Trading with Discrete Abatement Units," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(3), pages 419-435, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:93334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.