Simultaneous Equations Models Used in the Study of Some Issues Related to the Corruption and Performance of Services in the Public Health System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Runu Bhakta, 2014. "Impact of public spending on health and education of children in India: A Panel data simultaneous equation model," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-049, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2010.
"Socio-indicators related to social perception of reforms in the public health system.The romanian case,"
22968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 May 2010.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2010. "Socio-indicators Related to Social Perception of Reforms in the Public Health System. The Romanian Case," Apas Papers 70, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Runu Bhatka, 2014. "Impact of Public Spending on Health and Education of Children in India: A Panel Data Simultaneous Equation Model," Working Papers id:6333, eSocialSciences.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2009. "Corruption in the public organizations. Towards a model of cost-benefit analysis for the anticorruption strategies," MPRA Paper 17639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Celia Dana BESCIU, 2016. "The Impact Of Corruption On The Performance Management Of European Health Systems," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(2), pages 5-22, June.
More about this item
Keywordssimultaneous equations models; public health system; reform.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agr:journl:v:01(530):y:2009:i:01(530):p:03-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marin Dinu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agerrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.