Gender Discrimination, Human Capital and Marriage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dessy, Sylvain & Pallage, Stéphane, 2003. "Gender Discrimination, Human Capital, and Marriage," Cahiers de recherche 0314, CIRPEE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helmut Rainer, 2008.
"Gender discrimination and efficiency in marriage: the bargaining family under scrutiny,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 305-329, April.
- Rainer, Helmut, 2004. "Gender Discrimination and Efficiency in Marriage: the Bargaining Family under Scrutiny," Economics Discussion Papers 8880, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Rainer, Helmut, 2008. "Gender discrimination and efficiency in marriage: The bargaining family under scrutiny," Munich Reprints in Economics 19817, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmarriage; household bargaining; education; discrimination; women empowerment; pay equity legislations;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:afe:journl:v:11:y:2009:i:1:p:61-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mwangi wa Githinji). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.