Executive Information Systems' Multidimensional Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000.
"The Resurgence of Growth in the Late 1990s: Is Information Technology the Story?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 3-22, Fall.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000. "The resurgence of growth in the late 1990s: is information technology the story?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000. "The resurgence of growth in the late 1990s: is information technology the story?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diana Elena CODREANU, 2011. "Modelling Financial-Accounting Decisions by Means of OLAP Tools," Database Systems Journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(1), pages 23-32, March.
- Adela BARA & Iuliana BOTHA & Vlad DIACONITA & Ion LUNGU & Anda VELICANU & Manole VELICANU, 2009. "A model for Business Intelligence Systemsâ€™ Development," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(4), pages 99-108.
- Adrian GHENCEA & Immo GIEGER, 2010. "Database Optimizing Services," Database Systems Journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(2), pages 55-60, December.
More about this item
KeywordsExecutive Information Systems (EIS); Decision Support Systems (DSS); multidimensional models; Business Intelligence tools; On-Line Analytical Processing (OLAP);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:xi:y:2007:i:3:p:87-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.