Studentsâ€™ Engagement and Active Participation During the Pandemic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gina Ionela Butnaru & Valentin Niță & Alexandru Anichiti & Geanina Brînză, 2021. "The Effectiveness of Online Education during Covid 19 Pandemic—A Comparative Analysis between the Perceptions of Academic Students and High School Students from Romania," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-20, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcin Awdziej & Magdalena Jaciow & Marcin Lipowski & Jolanta Tkaczyk & Robert Wolny, 2023. "Students Digital Maturity and Its Implications for Sustainable Behavior," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(9), pages 1-22, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Teresita Llanza-Nacion, 2022. "Effectiveness of the Online Classes Implemented in The DWCL Graduate School of Business and Management During the Pandemic," International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science, International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS), vol. 6(11), pages 97-106, November.
- Despina Saghin & Maria-Magdalena Lupchian & Daniel Lucheș, 2022. "Social Cohesion and Community Resilience during the COVID-19 Pandemic in Northern Romania," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(8), pages 1-15, April.
- Frank Guerra-Reyes & Miguel Naranjo-Toro & Andrea Basantes-Andrade & Eric Guerra-Davila & Andrés Benavides-Piedra, 2023. "COVID-19, Didactic Practices, and Representations Assumed by Preservice Teachers at Universidad Técnica del Norte-Ecuador," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(6), pages 1-17, March.
- Vasile-Petru Hategan, 2021. "Eco Trends, Counseling and Applied Ecology in Community Using Sophia," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(12), pages 1-18, June.
- Phanommas Bamrungsin & Buratin Khampirat, 2022. "Improving Professional Skills of Pre-Service Teachers Using Online Training: Applying Work-Integrated Learning Approaches through a Quasi-Experimental Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(7), pages 1-17, April.
- Oana Tanculescu & Alina-Mihaela Apostu & Adrian Doloca & Sorina Mihaela Solomon & Diana Diaconu-Popa & Carmen Iulia Ciongradi & Raluca-Maria Vieriu & Ovidiu Aungurencei & Ana-Maria Fatu & Nicoleta Ioa, 2023. "Perception of Remote Learning by Fixed Prosthodontic Students at a Romanian Faculty of Dentistry," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 20(4), pages 1-20, February.
- Brozović Mateja & Ercegović Marina & Meeh-Bunse Gunther, 2022. "e-Learning in Higher Institutions and Secondary Schools during Covid-19: Crisis Solving and Future Perspectives," Business Systems Research, Sciendo, vol. 13(2), pages 45-71, December.
- Sibnath Deb & Samarjit Kar & Shayana Deb & Sanjib Biswas & Aehsan Ahmad Dar & Tusharika Mukherjee, 2022. "A Cross-Sectional Study on Mental Health of School Students during the COVID-19 Pandemic in India," Data, MDPI, vol. 7(7), pages 1-27, July.
- Rabab Hamdan & Wafaa Ashour & Wajeeh Daher, 2021. "The Role of the E-Learning Departments in Controlling the Quality of Electronic Assessments in Palestinian Universities during the COVID-19 Pandemic," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(21), pages 1-12, October.
- Gina Ionela Butnaru & Alina-Petronela Haller & Larisa-Loredana Dragolea & Alexandru Anichiti & Georgia-Daniela Tacu Hârșan, 2021. "Students’ Wellbeing during Transition from Onsite to Online Education: Are There Risks Arising from Social Isolation?," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(18), pages 1-23, September.
More about this item
KeywordsOnline Teaching and Learning; Pandemic; Studentsâ€™ Engagement; Learning Motivation; Learning Autonomy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:26:y:2022:i:1:p:5-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Paul Pocatilu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.