Reliability and Flexibility in the Quality Management of Tourism Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandru Nedelea, 2005. "The Characteristics and Structure of the Tourism Market," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(18), pages 48-55, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentin HAPENCIUC & Pavel STANCIU & Iulian CONDRATOV & Ruxandra BEJINARU, 2011. "Valorification Of The Touristic Potential And Of The Intellectual Capital Within The Hospitality Industry - Case Study On The Touristic Area Of Sucevita – Romania," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 11(11), pages 65-70, December.
- POPSA Roxana Elena, 2015. "Evaluating The Possibilities Of Implementing The Quality Management At The Travel Agencies From Sibiu And Hunedoara," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 67(3), pages 101-111.
- Ildiko IOAN & Carmen Valentina RADULESCU & Florina BRAN, 2014. "Romanian Rural Tourism: Status And Prospects By Innovative Organizational Approaches," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 17(17), pages 15-21, June.
More about this item
Keywordstourism services quality; touristic product; touristic reliability; safe tourism; tourism satisfaction;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:11:y:2009:i:26:p:482-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.