Hidden Value: Wohlfahrtsökonomische Effekte internationaler Sportgroßveranstaltungen. Eine Betrachtung vom anderen Ende des Contingent-Valuation-Spektrums: Maradona- vs. Beckenbauer-Effekt
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Michaela Kreyenfeld & Gert G. Wagner, 1997. "The German Socio-Economic Panel: A Representative Sample of Reunited Germany and its Parts," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 66(1), pages 7-16.
- Ed Diener, 1994. "Assessing subjective well-being: Progress and opportunities," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 103-157, February.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J & Masterov, Dimitriy V, 2005.
"Labor Market Discrimination and Racial Differences in Premarket Factors,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(1), pages 1-39, April.
- Pedro Carneiro & James J. Heckman & Dimitriy V. Masterov, 2003. "Labor Market Discrimination and Racial Differences in Premarket Factors," NBER Working Papers 10068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J. & Masterov, Dimitriy V., 2005. "Labor Market Discrimination and Racial Differences in Premarket Factors," IZA Discussion Papers 1453, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James & Masterov, Dimitriy, 2004. "Labor market discrimination and racial differences in premarket factors," Working Paper Series 2005:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Kevin Denny & Vincent O'sullivan, 2007.
"Can education compensate for low ability? Evidence from British data,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 657-660.
- Kevin Denny & Vincent O'Sullivan, 2004. "Can education compensate for low ability? Evidence from British data," IFS Working Papers W04/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Dean R. Lillard, 2005. "The Contribution and Potential of Data Harmonization for Cross-National Comparative Research," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 486, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus LANG & Alexander RATHKE & Marco RUNKEL, 2010.
"The Economic Consequences Of Foreigner Rules In National Sports Leagues,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 31, pages 47-64.
- Markus Lang & Alexander Rathke & Marco Runkel, 2009. "The Economic Consequences of Foreigner Rules in National Sports Leagues," Working Papers 0103, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Jul 2009.
- Markus Lang & Alexander Rathke & Marco Runkel, 2009. "The Economic Consequences of Foreigner Rules in National Sports Leagues," Working Papers 0908, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Markus Lang & Alexander Rathke & Marco Runkel, 2009. "The Economic Consequences of Foreigner Rules in National Sports Leagues," Working Papers 0028, University of Zurich, Center for Research in Sports Administration (CRSA), revised Jul 2009.
More about this item
- H49 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Other
- H59 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Other
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqsjb:v127_y2007_i4_q4_p511-529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriele Freudenmann). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.