Output Characteristics and Other Determinants of Theatre Attendance--An Econometric Analysis of German Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Achten-Gozdowski, Jennifer, 2018.
"Geschichte und Politökonomie deutscher Theatersubventionen
[History and Political Economy of Public Subsidies for German Theatres and Operas]," MPRA Paper 85087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bermúdez Triviño, José A. & Medina Hurtado, Lina M. & Aguado Quintero, Luis F., 2016. "La decisión de escuchar música grabada en Colombia. Un enfoque microeconométrico || The decision of listening to recorded music in Colombia. A microeconometric approach," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 21(1), pages 21-38, June.
- Jani-Petri Laamanen, 2013. "Estimating demand for opera using sales system data: the case of Finnish National Opera," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 37(4), pages 417-432, November.
- Zieba Marta & O’Hagan John, 2013. "Demand for Live Orchestral Music – The Case of German Kulturorchester," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(2), pages 225-245, April.
- Marta Zieba, 2011. "An Analysis of Technical Efficiency and Efficiency Factors for Austrian and Swiss Non-Profit Theatres," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 147(II), pages 233-274, June.
- Jose A Bermudez Trivino & Lina M Medina Hurtado & Luis Fernando Aguado Quintero, 2015. "Analyzing the decision to listen to recorded music. A microeconometric approach," Working Papers 3, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
- Marta Zieba, 2016. "Tourism flows and the demand for regional and city theatres in Austria," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 40(2), pages 191-221, May.
- Marta Zieba & Carol Newman, 2012. "Organisational Structure and Managerial Efficiency: A quasi-experimental analysis of German public theatres," Working Papers WP032012, University of Limerick, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsTheatre Attendance; Output characteristics; Quality; Germany;
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqaeq:v56_y2010_i2_q2_p147-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Deborah Anne Bowen). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.